Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday's Top 10- Colors for 2010

Tuesday February 2, 2010

Today my Top 10 list is a little different as I am picking from another list. As I talked about earlier this week I attended a lecture that the color forecast for 2010. It was a very informative lecture put on by Sherwin Williams & they walked through 4 different colorways that were inspired by the past. From these collections were numerous colors which is where I came up with my top 10. So, this weeks top 10 is my selection of colors from the color forecast by Sherwin Williams. Here we go.....

Rooted Collection
1) Red Tomato SW 6607
This is a very classic color that will always be in style!

2) Oceanside SW6496
What a great accent color!
Treasured Collection
3) Sequin SW6394
This is a wonderful aged color with a positive outlook!
4) Caribbean Coral SW 2854
This is such a beautiful color and so stylish!!

Refreshed Collection
5) Sapphire SW663
I like the level of stimulation in this color!
6) Pickle SW 6725
I love the whimsy feeling of this color, very refreshing!
7) Summer Day SW 6662
A great Lift your spirits color!
SIMPLIFIED COLLECTION
8) Enigma SW 6018
A beautiful sophisticated color!
9) Serious Gray SW 6256
I really like this gray deep neutral!
10) Magnetic Gray SW 7058
A great soft gray color!

No comments:

Post a Comment