Monday, April 26, 2010

Absolutely Beautiful Home!

Monday April 26, 2010
The very talented, Australian Designer Anna Spiro had a wonderful feature in this month's issue of Canadian House & Home. The issue features the designer's own home in Brisbane, Australia. Anna also has a blog that I have been reading for awhile. I think it was one of the first blogs I followed regularly. I love the way she uses color and her love of pink. Enjoy!!
This designer has used Schumacher's Imperial Trellis in many different applications. It looks so wonderful in her study.

A quaint bathroom. I really like the mis-matched mirrors.

Designer Anna Spiro with a beautiful grouping of flowers.
A wonderful pop of color against white walls.
Be sure you stop by Anna's blog: Absolutely Beautiful Things!


No comments:

Post a Comment