Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yellow Rooms


Yellow has been a trend that we have seen for a little while now but on a gloomy day in Des Moines I thought I would share some beautiful yellow rooms. The great thing about yellow is it really livens up a room! I'd love to be cooking in the room above.

A little warmer yellow but this is a beautiful dining room.

The simple addition of this bamboo yellow chair give you a nice punch to a gray room!
The yellow in this room has a little more energy in it but I think it has a nice contrast with the black & turquoise.
Wow Factor!!!! The graphic print at the end of the room with the extra long farmhouse table is just stunning! Also love the yellow stove. This room makes me happy!
I think this is a really simple way to add a little punch to a room. It brightens the room and is very refreshing. I would enjoy getting ready in this bathroom everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Meghan,
    Thanks so much for letting me know about your blog. I'll really enjoy it! Love your thoughts and examples about using yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan,

    Congratulations! I look forward to your future posts... well done!

    ReplyDelete