Monday, January 10, 2011

Jennifer Lopez's California Home

I have been a Jennifer Lopez fan for awhile. Not only do I like her music but I admire her impeccable taste. Her life is so stylish and every aspect of it has been styled to a T. Not to mention her children are so well dressed! Jennifer's home was featured in this months Veranda and I was not disappointed. Her home in California has a very serene feeling to it. I love the soft palate with the touch of glamour to it! Enjoy!








Photo Credit: Veranda

3 comments:

  1. I died over that house! Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she uses pink as an accent but it does not come off to famine.

    Elysse http://simplystylishstaging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink as well, so feminine!

    ReplyDelete