Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Designer Visions: Thomas O'Brien

I enjoyed seeing the work that Thomas O'Brien did for Veranda's Designer Vision's Show House. As I've said before I really appreciate his aesthetic and philosophy. He has a unique view on design. Thomas O'Brien has a collection of furniture for Hickory Chair which is a brand of furniture we use regularly at The Mansion. So, I was happy to see he used many of these pieces in the Show House. I also enjoyed seeing how he used them in his designs. Because Hickory Chair has the flexibility to offer so many finishes and options it was fun to see Thomas' vision. The upholstered bookcase he created a few season's back is one of my personal favorites. I'll feature some of these products later in the week!



Photo: Veranda

No comments:

Post a Comment