Monday, October 1, 2012

My busy life....

I am so, so sorry for my lapse in posts. It has been a crazy year and it's continued to get crazier! In the midst of a overly busy late Spring/Summer we sold our townhouse! Yay! But then came the stress of finding a new home, packing, and keeping up with a busy work schedule! I'm currently in the middle of the calm before the storm of our new house. We've spent the last 5 weeks packing up our home and we officially move in another week.  It's been a never ending supply of boxes, rubbermaid containers, and bubble wrap. I never realized how many fragile things I owned. Is that good or bad??? I also can't stop thinking about the new house and what it should become... 
 Do I paint the trim black? Or ...
 Do I stay all neutral and white? 
 Do I wallpaper the bathroom?

These are some of the things running through my head. But in all reality the new house needs a new kitchen, hardwood floors, and a main floor powder bathroom. These have been the main concepts running through my head. I look forward to keeping you posted on the progress!

Photos: Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment