Thursday, December 10, 2009

Home Office

December 10, 2009



The other day I talked about some of my favorite books that have recently been published and it is hard not to think about books without thinking about the places they are stored. The home office is a great and functional place. I love having a room you can go to and have the the functionality, peace, & inspiration to work productivity. Here are some of my favorites:



This is the perfect inspiring working space! I love the tranquil feeling of the room!


I really like the red in the back of these bookcases!


I love the detail of hanging the art on the bookcases!


This is the perfect cozy library. It's always nice to have a fireplace in the study!


Very dramatic but quite wonderful!!


The vintage appeal of this home office is great!



This study is beautiful!!


It must be the desk because I love this study as well!


This is a wonderful application of color and I think it is great to use it in the study!

Photos: Elle Decor, Canadian House & Home, Century Furniture, Arteriors Home, Safavieh, Maitland Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment