Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year's Decorating

Tuesday, December 29, 2009



The New Year is quickly approaching and for many of us that means a evening of festive parties! I'm having a little get together at our home for New Years and I can't wait! I love hosting parties and more importantly I love planning all the little details for a fun evening for my guests! I've spent the last few days figuring out a festive cocktail, appetizers, & special decorating! Here are a few fun party interiors that I enjoy!
Cheers!
Meghan


Black, White, & Red is always a classic choice!



This dining room looks like a wonderful party to me! I think this is a great party room!




The Old World style of this chest makes for a wonderful desert bar!




A beautiful spread of all the yummy food!

Photos: Canadian House & Home, Carolyne Roehm, Colin Cowie,

No comments:

Post a Comment