Monday, June 14, 2010

Unique Pieces

Monday June 14, 2010

I like the idea of having a few pieces in your home that are really unique. They can be new, old, or just have a really random story to them. However it is that you acquired them it is these pieces that hold a special memory or create conversation. I have a love for coastal style, so as I was searching for some new inspiration I came across these gorgeous pieces. The coffee table in the first room & light fixtures in the next make these rooms really unique! Wouldn't you love to know the story on how they found them? Perhaps they have been collecting driftwood on the beach for years until they could make this table? Or maybe it was a local artisan who made the light fixtures? Whatever the story is I hope it is a good one! As I design I always love to hear about the special pieces in my clients home. It's these pieces that really make a home unique, & tell the story of their owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment