Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Academy Award Inspiration


Wednesday- March 10, 2010
You know how sometimes you see something and you can't get it out of your head? I have been doing that the last couple days. I saw Cameron Diaz at The Academy Awards and I loved her dress. In fact I thought she was styled perfectly. Her hair, makeup, & dress were all very classic. I am a big fan of Cameron as an actress which might be why I thought she looked so stunning! Her dress was by the one & only Oscar de la Renta.
So often I think fashion translates so well into interiors. I think this room is a perfect representation of Cameron's classic look! Wouldn't you love to be watching the Oscars in this room? I know I would!
Then... she hit the after parties in this wonderful number by Victoria Beckham. I think this dress is also a fabulous dress!

3 comments:

  1. I loved Cameron's dress. Fabulous! Nice transition into the decor, rich and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rug in this one too. And I loved her dress too. It reminded me a little of Michelle Obama's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree it does have a little feel of Michelle Obama's dress! The champagne color is so classic!

    ReplyDelete