Monday, August 9, 2010

Las Vegas Market

Monday August 9, 2010
I had a fantastic time last week in Las Vegas. It was fun to be able to see some products up close & personal! I was specifically looking for a particular project but I found some really unique new lines! You'll see some of them soon at The Mansion. Here are a few things that caught my eye!
I really like the casual feel of this bed. The linen and the whimsical dream sign.
I love the long mirrored furniture piece. The fretwork is divine!
A wine tasting table. Now all I need is a well stocked cellar! It is a perfectly designed piece. It holds bottles, glasses, as well as a space to taste the wine on!
I'm really loving the punch of orange. Plus these pedestal's with the large vases make for a superb installation!
I have really liked Laura Kirar's work for Baker and was excited to see her collection for Arteriors Home. This grouping of wall panels was one of my favorites.
I love this sofa. I think it is so cute! The contrasting fabric is great! This probably doesn't surprise you but I love the ruffles on the welt.
Really cute bird cages!
This might be visual overload for some folks but their are so many great products here!
A large college of a single item! Huge impact!

No comments:

Post a Comment