Monday, August 9, 2010

Old World Country Kitchen

I was flipping through the House Beautiful catalog I just got in the mail and really loved this kitchen. It has an old world country charm to it. I especially like the details in this kitchen including the ceiling, glass cabinets, & wood details in the cabinets. The cabinets also have the feel of furniture which I always love.
The dining area fits in perfectly with this well styled kitchen. What a fantastic light fixture!
The panels are a great touch as well as the large scaled ginger jars!
The baskets are A wonderful detail in the kitchen. Plus I who wouldn't love to store their fruits and vegetables this way!

A beautiful copper farmhouse sink. I also really like the detail on the cabinet doors below the sink!

No comments:

Post a Comment