Sunday, October 25, 2009

High Point Market- Recap No 1



I had the pleasure of going to High Point Market this last week! I spent 4 days taking in all the new products & designs in the interior design world! It was my first time to market but I went with another designer from The Mansion, Bill Van Vliete who was great to learn the ins & outs from. The trip was very inspirational on all levels. Not only was it great to see all the manufacturers showrooms and their presentations but it was also nice to see the new colors, trends, & new introductions! Every direction you turn is something new & exciting! I can't wait to show you all the great things we found so let's get to the pictures!


Love, love, love this ottoman! I think it is truly beautiful how it drapes on there. I also really like the graphic nature of it! This is a beautiful living room setting in the Century showroom.
These are new pieces from the Oscar de la Renta's colleciton for Century. The silk chairs are so fun & fresh!
New pieces from Halo.
Another collection from Halo.



This is another great look from Century, they are a very diverse company offering styling from french country to modern. Also, make sure you look at the arrangement of the books in the bookcase. I think that is a great way to arrange your books!
Another nicely accessorized bookcase from Hickory White


A nice, clean look from Century's modern collection. The art adds nice dimension to the room.
Wouldn't you love to call this bedroom home! It has a great mix of warmth, glamour, & sophistication.
Lillian August's collection for Hickory White was beautiful, I would of loved to have taken one of everything!
A nice traditional look from Hickory White. The warm color tones has a great feeling to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment