Monday, October 12, 2009

To Market!!!

I am headed to High Point, NC later this week for the major furniture & design market of the year! Two times a year they hold this major market where designers head to High Point to find the newest trends, products, & offerings in the design field. I am excited to see all the products like the classic Stately Homes Collection from Baker in the above picture. I am also very eager to see all of Hickory Chair's offerings. They always have an incredible showing and even more importantly are always improving as a company in lead times, product availability, & offering. I'm sure they will have a stunning showroom! Both companies are brands that we use daily at The Mansion but this is a small amount of what we will be seeing! Now back to work so I can enjoy my time while I am away!




Stay tuned for all our findings at market!
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment