Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Project


A couple weekends ago I updated our guest bedroom and today I put the finishing touches on it. I wanted to do a completely different look than our master bedroom and I'm pretty happy with it. I love the classic look of black & white and thought this was the perfect space to do this. I've never been that into the color orange but lately it has been calling my name. I think it is the perfect punch of color for this room. The bedding was love at first sight and is black with a white crewel on it. Now all we need is our guests to arrive! Soon!!

Not as exciting but this is the other side of the room. A college of random things. My husband is a hunter so the antlers are for him. Then the other picture to the right is the puzzle he did for me the day he proposed. So the grouping becomes a mix of memories as well as things we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment