Monday, January 25, 2010

Antlers In Interiors

Monday January 25, 2010Everyone has hobbies and one of my husband's favorite hobbies is to go hunting. His favorite animal to hunt is deer. He hunts them with a bow and arrow and to him it is a sport. Late this fall he got a really good sized buck. It was a 9 point buck and has been the highlight of his hunting career. Since this happened everyone asks me, what are you going to do with this deer? Are you going to allow it in your home? Well.... the answer is no as we don't have enough space to do this buck justice, not to mention I don't feel I can have a deer starring at me. Someday if we have the hunting cottage David dreams about I might reconsider. For the time being I don't mind antlers in the home and feel you can make an interesting collage with them. They make for an eclectic room and give the space a special presence. I love the idea of using them as a coat rack or painting them white and hanging your jewelry from them. Here are a few pictures of antlers in homes that I think work well! Do you like the idea of antlers in your home?
Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment